What We Do
We create modern inviting spaces, inspired by our tropical environment and Caribbean cultures.
CUTWORKS Architecture Ltd. is a diversified practice offering services in architecture, interiors and sustainability and is part of a creative suite of development professionals, that includes architects, designers, engineers, land & quantity surveyors. At CUTWORKS we believe that architecture is not a solo act, rather represents the collaboration of a number of professionals all highly skilled in their varying crafts.
David Cuthbert is an experienced Registered Architect having designed & managed a number of residential, educational, commercial and healthcare facilities throughout the Caribbean.
- Registered Architect in Jamaica and is licensed to practice for 2018.
- A member of the Jamaican Institute of Architects.
- Justice of Peace for the Parish of Kingston.
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Site plan control, minor variance, rezoning and change of use preliminary, feasibility and development studies
- Building Condition Reports
- Measured Surveys
- Project Management
- Site Inspection
- Contract administration
- Project Presentation & 3D visualization services
- Promotional Services (Perspectives, Models, Digital Brochures)